Nearshore IT Staffing
When local talent is insufficient and costs are constantly increasing, Ascend offers multiple options to help you integrate a solid, highly productive and cost-effective workforce.
These Are Some Of Our Solutions
Certified Delivery Centers
Deploying resources in remote locations might require infrastructure available only in Certified Delivery Centers in order to comply with policies and regulations.
- When access to workspace or systems need special controls or dedicated connectivity infrastructure
- Teams that need to work and collaborate in a face to face environment
- Companies that require specialized hardware
- When the workforce requires special support, training or supervision
We provide our clients with a large set of options based on the size of their teams and infrastructure requirements.
Virtual / Mobile
One of the biggest trends in talent acquisition and workforce solutions is to increase flexibility allowing people to work from home, day offices or any location that fits their personal needs.
- Technology allows us to effectively connect, communicate and supervise a workforce from any location in the world
- Companies need to reduce office and infrastructure costs to stay competitive
- Location flexibility multiplies the talent pool in a world were IT Talent is scarce
- Companies need to compete for the best IT talent available. The best IT talent is looking for flexibility over many other benefits
Ascend provides its clients the opportunity to find, place, supervise and support a Home Office and Mobile workforce within the United States, and also from other parts of the world especially from Mexico, thus expanding their talent pool and providing important cost benefits.
It is common that companies with operations in multiple locations require or have the possibility to host distributed teams to run their projects and support their remote business users.
- Regional or global companies have to deal with the complexity of state or country tax and regulatory requirements to employ remote workers
- Finding and deploying the right talent in multiple locations can be a daunting task in order to meet deadlines and keep projects on time and budget
- Companies with international offices can take advantage of having their infrastructure in place to host new resources working on multinational projects
Based on our background experience and network we offer our clients the possibility to deploy resources in any location within North, Central, and South America while maintaining control and a single point of contact for operational, legal and financial purposes in the United States.
Nearshore Delivery Centers
Differences Between Us And Traditional Staffing Agency
One of the biggest differences between working with Ascend and a traditional staffing agency is that based on our team’s experience and international presence we have the capabilities to help our clients establish their own delivery center (captive center) in nearshore locations. Our executives have built and managed world-class delivery centers in Mexico for large and mid-size corporations.
Nearshore Delivery Centers
Why A Company Like Google Decided To Deliver Services From Mexico
Over the last 15 years, Google, along with multiple companies from all over the world have established offices and delivery centers in Mexico, taking advantage of its multiple benefits, such as proximity, favorable business environment, world class talent, cultural affinity and infrastructure.
Areas of Expertise
- Platform Implementation
- Application Integration
- Legacy Transformation
- Software & Systems Architecture
- Self Service & Portals
- Project Management
- BI & Analytics
- Big Data
- Regulatory Compliance Reporting (EDI)
- Business Analysis
- Application Development
- Software maintenance
- QA Testing
- Service Desk & Deskside Support
- Applications Support
- Network Support
- Java Frameworks
- Cobol & RPG
- Oracle DB
- Microsoft SQL
- DevOps Engineers
- Mobile IOS/Android Developers
- ITIL Business Process
- Remote USA & Near Shore
- Delivery Center
- Home Office/Mobile
- On Premise
We’re Here For You
Have a question? Need info? Connect with our team.