Workers’s Compensation Insurance And P&C Lines
Read our case study to find out how we helped Workers’s Compensation Insurance and P&C Lines with our range of IT services and solutions.
- Privately held group of multi-line property and casualty insurance carriers that offers Workers’ Compensation, earthquake, and personal automobile insurance
- 1 Bn in premiums; 300,000 policyholders and 3,000 agents
- The client was looking at Offshore or Nearshore outsourcing in order to reduce cost and add flexibility to its IT Workforce
- The main objective was to Integrate a Multi-disciplinary team that could act as an extension to its team.
- Systems architecture combines legacy proprietary development and Off-the-shelf applications in the process to be integrated.
Solutions & Engagement Highlights
- The plan was to integrate teams into 4 groups:
- Business Process Support
- Systems Integration
- The business areas to be supported included:
- Shared services
- Workers Compensation
- The Nearshore team has been providing services for more than 10 years to the client
- Technologies that have been used include:
- Java (multiple versions and frameworks)
- Oracle Technologies
- Average cost savings of 800k per year
- Additional services have included Executive Recruiting and Relocation support services
- The teams have combined Delivery center-based resources as well as virtual (home office) individuals
Development & Testing
Other Case Studies
Workers' Compensation Insurance
IT Workforce Integration
Multi-line Insurance Provider
We’re Here For You
Have a question? Need info? Connect with our team.