Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/15/d333704809/htdocs/ascend/wp-content/themes/smartbox-theme/inc/options/shortcodes/shortcodes.php on line 625
Our Client’s Objectives
Maximize IT Value
Improve the value that IT services provide to the business
Reduce any negative impact on your business
Manage risk and compliance
The Ascend IT Assessment is a comprehensive analysis that provides a prioritized report of the current status of the IT infrastructure of a given location.
Whether it is a Plant, a Warehouse, a Distribution Center, or an Office, the assessment provides a prioritized remediation plan based on risk and cost. It improves the IT Service Management capability within the four walls of a facility.
The Ascends assessment is founded on the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) collection of best practices
Our assessment provides best practices for:
- Proactive prevention of problems (monitoring, change control and operational training)
- Proactive prevention of business impact (production stability, Business Continuity Plans, Manual Operating Procedures, Disaster Recovery Plans and Root Cause Analysis)
- Evaluates the potential failure points within a system’s architecture
- Reduces downtime by eliminating points of failure by adding hardware, software, or modifying existing procedures and processes
- Reactive resolution of problems (incident closure)
- Continuous improvement