When local Talent is insufficient and costs are constantly increasing
Ascend offers multiple options to help you integrate a solid, highly productive workforce
These are some of our Solutions
Secured locations with World Class Infrastructure Highly motivated, results oriented professionals Teams working at our clients foreign or regional offices
Certified Delivery Centers
Home Office / Mobile
Secured locations with World Class Infrastructure
Highly motivated, results oriented professionals
Teams working at our clients foreign or regional offices
What is the right solution when building your workforce?
Every company has different needs, restrictions, budget, timing requirements, IP protection concerns and many other variables that are key when deciding how to integrate its workforce.
Ascend has developed a process to help clients decide what is the best combination for integrating the Workforce for its future.
Feel free to contact us. We would love to have a discussion on how we can help.
Home Office / Mobile
One of the biggest trends in talent acquisition and workforce solutions is to increase flexibility allowing people to work from home, day offices or any location that fits their personal needs.
- Technology allows us to effectively connect, communicate and supervise a workforce from any location in the world
- Companies need to reduce office and infrastructure costs to stay competitive
- Location flexibility multiplies the talent pool in a world were IT Talent is scarce
- Companies need to compete for the best IT talent available. The best IT talent is looking for flexibility over many other benefits
Ascend provides its clients the opportunity to find, place, supervise and support a Home Office and Mobile workforce within the USA , and also from other parts of the world especially from Mexico and throughout Latin America, thus expanding their talent pool and providing important cost benefits.
On – Premise
It is common that companies with operations in multiple locations require or have the possibility to host distributed teams to run their projects and support its remote business users.
- Regional or global companies have to deal with the complexity of state or country tax and regulatory requirements to employ remote workers
- Finding and deploying the right talent in multiple locations can be a daunting task in order to meet deadlines and keep projects on time and budget
- Companies with international offices can take advantage of having their infrastructure in place to host new resources working on multinational projects
Based on our background experience and network we offer our clients the possibility to deploy resources in any location within North, Central and South America while maintaining control and a single point of contact for operational, legal and financial purposes in the USA.
Certified Delivery Centers
Deploying resources in remote locations might require infrastructure available only in Certified Delivery Centers in order to comply with its policies and regulations.
- When access to workspace or systems need special controls or dedicated connectivity infrastructure
- Teams that need to work and collaborate in a face to face environment
- Companies that require specialized hardware
- When the workforce requires special support, training or supervision
We provide our clients a large set of options based on the size of their teams and infrastructure requirements in multiple locations within the Americas.
To learn more about our solutions and services please contact us.
One of the biggest differences’ between working with Ascend and a traditional staffing agency is that based on our team’s experience and international presence we have the capabilities to help our clients establish their own Delivery Center (Captive Center) in Near Shore locations
Near-Shore Delivery Center Experience
Our Executives have built and managed world class delivery centers in Mexico for Large and Mid-Size corporations.
Let us show you the benefits of a Near Shore Delivery Center
Why a company like Google decided to deliver services from Mexico
Over the last 15 years multiple companies from all over the world have established offices and delivery centers in Mexico taking advantage of its multiple advantages:
- Proximity : Average 4 hour flight from most cities in the USA and being in Central Time Zone.
- Favorable business environment : 11th largest economy in the world with years of geopolitical and economic stability.
- World Class Talent : Over 1 million IT professionals in the field.
- Cultural affinity : High level of english capabilities and similar business practices.
- Infrastructure : Reliable Telecom, Transportation and AAA Facilities available in most cities