Quality Assurance Director (Job code #77114)
Responsible for establishing a corporate quality assurance practice and teams for corporate clients. Develop QA solutions and practices. Help with drafting solutions for customer sales presentations. Develop and coordinate the execution of testing strategy for programs and large projects. Act as single-point-of-contact on the testing team for architects, development, business, program management and third party vendors. Evaluate and recommend appropriate technologies based on product needs and industry trends. Develop creative solutions and review test scripts using market standards and best practices. Work closely with Client management to determine feasibility of product features. Promote high quality, scalability, and timely completion of testing timelines. Participate in the hiring and management of QA employees, consultants and teams for client engagements when needed. Position requires position involves working at various unanticipated worksites throughout the U.S., and 10% travel, fully reimbursed by employer. Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
8 years of progressive experience as Quality Assurance Manager, Associate Manager, Software Test Engineer, or related occupation.
No degree and 10 years of progressive experience as Quality Assurance Manager, Associate Manager, Software Test Engineer, or related occupation.
Must have prior work experience in the following:
- Developing QA strategies in both automation and manual testing
- Experience in testing tools including Selinium, LoadRunner, JMeter and QTP
- Managing global QA teams
- Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid development methodologies
- QA process optimization and testing models
- Enterprise product testing and release management
- Position involves working at various unanticipated worksites throughout the U.S. & requires 10% travel, fully reimbursed by employer. Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
800 Town and Country Blvd., Suite 300, Houston TX 77024
Instructions to apply: Mail resume to J. DelBosque at 800 Town and County Blvd., Suite 300, Houston TX 77024. Must ref Job ID 79366 to be considered