Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/15/d333704809/htdocs/ascend/wp-content/themes/smartbox-theme/inc/options/shortcodes/shortcodes.php on line 625
IT CONSULTING AND OUTSOURCING SOLUTIONS
Ascend provides a wide variety of IT consulting and outsourcing services combining industry expertise with a robust international operation.
Our cost-effective delivery model balances global reach with local accountability and the best in talent.
We improve the delivery of IT projects and offer our clients high cost savings based on:
The convenience of proximity
Our access to a larger talent pool
Why Nearshore Works
ENABLES AGILE PRACTICES
- Same time zone
- Most of Mexico uses Standard Central Time so interaction between teams can be done in regular work hours
- Convenience of proximity.
- The average flight time between most USA cities and Mexico is 4 hours, making it very easy for teams to travel to and from either country.
EXPANDED TALENT AVAILABILITY
- Mexico’s population is over 123 million and has over 1 Million IT professionals in the market.
- Over 65,000 students graduate from engineering degrees every year.
- IT and BPO outsourcing is a mature industry with over a decade of government and industry investment.
- Cultural Affinity between countries facilitates communication and collaboration in real time.
- Communication skills continues to improve in standard english language.
- World class telecommunications, transportation and business infrastructure can be found all across the country.
- Business culture specially in the technology sector provides seamless interaction.
LOW RISK OPERATION
- Under NAFTA, the legal framework facilitates contracting services.
- Proximity and today’s communication technology allows support and supervision of work.
- Mexico is the 11th economy in the world, it is one of the main US trading partners and a mature democracy.
- TCO in most engagements has proven to be up to 50% lower
- Better cost of living.
- Reduced need for long travel.
- Lower cost of telecommunication infrastructure.
Why a company like Google decided to deliver services from Mexico
Over the last 15 years multiple companies from all over the world have established offices and delivery centers in Mexico taking advantage of its multiple advantages:
- Favorable business environment
- World Class Talent
- Cultural affinity